The Wandering Traveler.

I believe I do owe you an introduction. 

My name is Zhongli, I work as a consultant at the Wangshu Funeral Parlor in Liyue harbor.

As grim as that may sound for my first impression, it's a fulfilling job. I have lived in this world for quite some time and have experienced death first hand, I lost my best friend to war, my colleagues and even rivals as well. So I understand what these people are going through. 

That quite sums up my background, as for this blog well let's say it piqued me to keep track of all the places I've been and planning to go to. 

This blog was only made possible because of a client of mine who calls himself Tartaglia. He comes far from Schnezhnaya to the harbor where I work to meet me personally. I took him around the harbor and he had introduced me to a traveler, Aether. 

Aether told me about his journey, how he had come from Monsdstat to the harbor to find his sister. Whilst trying to locate the whereabouts of his dear sibling, he shows me pictures of his travels. From Mond to Liyue Harbor, "It was a harrowing journey but it was all worth it." he said. 

This struck something inside of me, because of my old age I thought that all I needed now was stability, but looking at Aether and talking to him inspired my young soul to rise and take over my consciousness. 

After the meeting with Aether, I told Tartaglia, "I'd kill to be able to travel across the world like him." He then continued to support me financially to fund my dreams. "Live what's left of your life to the fullest." He said. 

I will never forget meeting these two, despite not knowing what Tartaglia's main purpose of meeting with me, I took it as a sign, an opportunity for me to find myself and be in peace. As for the blog, Tartaglia taught me how to set it up and to collect my thoughts to aid my journey. It was nice of him, though he gave me 1,000,000 mora to spend and left. 

I hope to be able to repay his kindness. 

- Vago Mundo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contract to End All Contracts.

Poutine; a thought.

Fly, Fly Away.