Poutine; a thought.

Prior to landing, I decided to dig up on the country's most favored dish; Poutine. It's what the locals call a perfect 'drunk' food, which is a type of cuisine of which you consume when you are intoxicated. I on the other hand, am not that kind of person who indulges in such drinks that make you lose control over yourself, other than chamomile of course. I myself am a tea connoisseur, not an avid drunk unlike my friend back in Mond. 

Poutine consists of sliced potatoes; wedged or jullienned which are then fried, topped with  bountiful brown sauce or more known as gravy and heaps of cheese curds. Some locals argue that not everyone can make proper Poutine despite it's lack of complexity though I guess that is what happens to the most simple things; you expect too much of it just because it's simple and assume everyone can flawlessly create it.

I stumbled across a person who attempted to make poutine. I downloaded the video of course. Though I doubt the legitimacy of it, so don't expect much of it. 


It was rather informative from an outside perspective, as from a locals' perspective; it's safe to assume it would look rather different, an honest attempt. 

I believe it's almost time for me to land, I will see you around fellow traveler. 

- Vago Mundo 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contract to End All Contracts.

Fly, Fly Away.