The Contract to End All Contracts.

I've arrived safely in Liyue, greeted by Hu Tao bombarding me with questions about the trip. 

To put it simply, I had lots of fun. I was rather worried that the activities Hu Tao had set up for me were going to be filled with nothing but one of her pranks, but it was to my surprise that she had actually made the itinerary align with my current state. 

I was expecting something even a God won't be able to handle but it was nothing of the sort. 

Canada despite not being able to join in the winterlude was rather peaceful, something I needed. Sure it wasn't as exhilarating as Aether's stories but at least I can remember them all without taking pictures; which Hu Tao scolded me for. 

I have a sharp memory, I never forget. Having to work around contracts and all, it technically relies on me to remember all the terms and conditions of these papers -- To ensure the funeral parlor doesn't get cheated off or sued by  displeased customers. 

On the other hand, it's rather painful to have such sharp memories. How I wish I could have brought Gui Zhong and the old crane with me, Gui Zhong would have loved to see new sights. I doubt that crane would bother joining but she did mentioned wanting to be included in group discussions whenever she and Gui Zhong had their meals. 

I seldom reminisce about the past so openly but sometimes memories are too painful to forget; and I can't forget. 

Hu Tao complained for quite a while about the lack of photography I took on my trip. She said she won't be able to prove that I actually went through with all the things she prepared; since she paid for most of it. 

That reminds me, Aether came to visit the parlor on the night of my return with a small child wearing foreign clothes. I assume from Schnezhnaya from the thick layers. The traveler apologized about bringing a child on the day of my return though I paid no mind to the child, though he does remind me of Tartaglia. 

The child then gave me a note claiming it was from his brother; the best toy maker in all of Teyvat. I took a glance and it was from Tartaglia and my suspicions were correct of them being related. 

---

I could not continue, I had lost my energy last night due to the chamomile Aether had brewed. It made me rather tired especially after what Hu Tao calls "jetlag". 

I've freshened up and met Tartaglia earlier in the afternoon at Wanmin restaurant - as Xiang Ling was cooking for today, -where he wanted to discuss something in private. 

Though I cannot disclose much of what we had discussed as it would be going against the agreement we had, long story short; I have paid my debt. 

Zhong Li and other characters are owned by Mihoyo.

- Vago Mundo. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poutine; a thought.

Fly, Fly Away.