Fly, Fly Away.

 It's late in the evening, but I have a plane to catch. I'm leaving for Canada today. I know it's quite sudden but it was a surprise for me as well. Whilst Hu Tao and I were enjoying our evening tea, she. out of the blue says that I need to go. Confused, I asked her what she meant. She then proceeded to show me her phone, one plane ticket to Canada. 

I was flustered by her unending generosity. 

"Because you overthink too much." She replies when I asked her why she had bought the ticket in advance. 

Turns out she had already planned to send me to Canada as soon as I left her office when I asked her permission to take leave. That was rather sweet of her. 

Anyways, I've packed the essentials and I will be in Canada in a few hours. 

I'm not one to always be so spontaneous but Hu Tao had always been. I guess that's what keeps my life more interesting thanks to her. 


I've packed what I can for such a short notice, I shall update more in a few hours. 

- Vago Mundo
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contract to End All Contracts.

Poutine; a thought.